Skip to main content

1. According to the regulations of the Ministry of Economic Affairs, people who would like to use the water storage area and water surface, should apply.

2. We have set 石門水庫水域水面使用許可及管理要點. People may apply for permission base on the law, but a natural person is not allowed. In addition, considering the limited space of open water surface, if the period of application has been applied by other group, we will not accept the request. For more detail and application form, please visit WRANB website ( ).